Hi, I’m Annalise (aka Lise) and this is my itsy bitsy space online! My vision for my blog is to share all things that I love – recipes, crafts, adventures, and everything in between. Here are some random tidbits about me:
- I’ve been with my husband for 12 years and married 5 years. I was just 16 when we started dating!
- We have a chocolate lab who is spoiled beyond belief. #crazydoglady
- Sleep is EXTREMELY important to me. I’ve been fighting for napping pods at work for years and I absolutely love Saturdays because I typically get to squeeze in an afternoon nap.
- Oreos are my favorite. I love all things dessert but if there’s an Oreo involved, I’m always going to be a fan.
- I’m very much a homebody. I’m totally good spending Friday night at home watching a movie in comfy clothes vs going out.
- I was born and raised in Phoenix and have never left. Not sure I ever will even though I dream about starting an adventure in a new city.
- I have my Bachelor’s degree in Business and my Master’s degree in Innovative Leadership.
- Friends is the best show ever! I watch it every night when I go to bed (thank you Nick at Nite) and even though I have all the seasons, I did a happy dance when it came on Netflix!